Friday 27 August 2010

My first blog!


Well hello there!!
I don't really know how to start..........erm let me think!!!
I'm new to the world of blogging so bear with me as I will probably just talk nonsense for the first few blogs! Just stick with me and I'm sure I'll get it together!!
I read a lot of design blogs on my lunch hour at work and thought i would share my strange and quirky views of my world with you all! I'm a designer/illustrator and have been working in the greetings card industry for over 6 years now. I'm happy to say i love my job, I feel lucky that i get to do what I've been doing since i was old enough to chew the tops of felt tip pens and get paid for it!! My dad had always told me growing up, that I'd never get a job gluing and sticking, well dads don't always know it all!!!

1 comment: