Thursday 7 August 2014

I'M BACK FROM HIBERNATION!!! FINALLY YAY!

Ey Up!! Well, where do I start!!! After what seems like forever I'm returning to the blog! I will gradually fill you in on all the many things and adventures that have been going on while I've been in hibernation.
The big news is.... I got MARRIED! Last October was the big day and I can't believe it's nearly coming round to our  first Anniversary! My Little Maggie is now 6... going on sixteen and is now riding a bike free from stabilisers! Whoop!


 Still working here in West Yorkshire as a greetings card designer and having fun here in the studio, although we have lost and gained some new members along the way, nothing much has changed!
Still designing crazy characters and fun colourful stuff which I will post some samples of this week so you can see what I've been up to!

2 comments: