Wednesday 20 August 2014

Look who it is!


So last October I got married to my lovely Husband in the beautiful and historic Victoria Hall in Saltaire. I lived in Saltaire for my first 4 years in West Yorkshire while I worked at Hallmark Cards, after leaving University and the North East behind. I have always loved the building and been to many a vintage fair and Zumba class there. The Venue was perfect for us, it was a very small and relaxed wedding and suited our vintage theme. We had the very talented Craig Goode to photograph our special day from Mr & Mrs {boutique wedding photography}. We have been lucky enough to have 2 of our photographs featured in the new wedding brochure for Victoria Hall which is a really nice keepsake to have and a lovely surprise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment